Excellent Talent Privacy Notice
We are Excellent Talent Ltd, the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, as we make decisions on what information we hold and what we do with it. We are committed to managing and protecting the privacy of your personal information in line with all current applicable data privacy laws.
This privacy notice outlines what data we collect, why we collect it and how we manage it while we are holding it. It also highlights your rights with regard to the data. It may change from time to time, so please check it at regular intervals on our website.
How to contact us
• Tel: +44 (0)3452 100 111
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Web: www.excellenttalent.com
• Address: Excellent Talent, Grand Union Studios, 332 Ladbroke Grove, London W10 5AD, United Kingdom, a company incorporated in England and Wales (Registration No: 4313083)
What personal information do we collect?
You may be asked to enter or confirm your name, job title, email address, phone number, password (for website access) or other information when you are in contact with us, visiting our websites or making other enquiries about our services. We only ask for standard, non-sensitive information you would expect a B2B company to request.
We collect information from you when: we contact you, or; you visit our website, make an enquiry, fill out a form, request a contact, or; you enter into a contract with us or place an order, or; you subscribe to a newsletter, or otherwise have submitted your personal data to us.
Why do we process your data?
We may process your data for a number of different purposes:
• To enable us to respond efficiently to your enquiries.
• To complete an agreement and process your bookings and contracts.
• To provide services, advice, support and information to manage and fulfil your contract.
• To contact you to provide account management and information on our services
• To collect your feedback and seek your insight through online survey invitations.
• To allow you to navigate more easily around our website.
• To send periodic updates on our services and/or information on speakers and personalities.
• To give you access to content and events provided by approved third party partners.
• We may need to use your information in order to protect our assets and interests, and those of our clients, speakers, employees and other key business stakeholders.
We do not collect any personal information from you that we do not need to facilitate these tasks.
What is our lawful basis for processing your data?
The above processing of your data is covered by:
• Our legitimate business interest - if you are, or have been a client, contact or had business discussions with us we have a legitimate interest to assist you and keep you informed of our services. Any direct marketing channels and support that we use to ensure our contacts are kept informed complies with e-privacy rules on consent.
• Our Contract – which enables us to manage and administer our contracts with you and provide supporting advice and services.
How do we protect your information?
Excellent Talent Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and has implemented the appropriate systems and procedures to ensure this.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Our websites and systems are scanned on a regular basis for known threats in order to make your visit to our site, and your personal data, as safe as possible.
All the personal data we collect is managed by our staff in the UK. The information is hosted on servers within the EU.
No other third parties have access to your personal data, unless the law allows or obliges them to do so.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will retain your data for account management as part of our legitimate interest and to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. We will also retain your information to update you on our services. You can opt out of receiving communications at any time by contacting us using the details above or unsubscribing on the marketing emails we send you.
What are your rights with regard to your personal data?
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
• You have the right to have your personal data corrected, if it is not correct or incomplete
• You have the right to have your personal data deleted - do note that we may not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations without your contact details
• You have the right to have data transferred to another party
• You have the right of access to your data - we will let you know what personal data we hold free of charge and within one month of your request at the latest
• You can ask us to restrict the use of your information.
• You have the right to opt out of our marketing - we will deal with your request right away. You can unsubscribe from our emails by using the unsubscribe option.
• You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your personal data to a supervisory authority at any time. The Information Commissioner’s Office is the UK authority, details of which can be found at ico.org.uk, with whom we are registered
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us: Email: email@example.com or call us on +44(0) 3452 100111 Excellent Talent Ltd Privacy Notice Last Updated: 26/05/2018